HAND-CARVED ROUND PEACHWOOD MALAS TIBETAN BUDDHIST PRAYER BRACELET
Beautifully handcrafted in Tibet, this stunning beaded Natural Peach Wood Buddhist Mala bracelets is perfect for men and women.
- Length: The circumference varies depending on the bead size
- Round beads are available in sizes (0mm, 13mm, and 15mm)
- Made of wooden hand-carved malas beads
- Natural peach wood praying beads
- High-resiliency comfortable elastic silicone cording
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Handmade with precision
- Symbolic and meaningful
Mala beads are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity. This sādhanā (practice) is known in Sanskrit as japa. Malas are typically made with 18, 27, 54 or 108 beads.