SPRAYCRETE MORTAR SPRAY GUN
Fast and easy application of stucco, mortar, and plaster!
The SprayCrete - Mortar Spray Gun is a new generation of spray gun for professional spraying of cement, water mud, lime slurry, waterproof mortar and other thin materials spraying construction with efficiency multiplier! It can be used for applying plaster, small scale shot-crete, paper-crete, earthen mixes, plastering a stucco house, traditional plastering of stucco’s such as one coat or three coat stucco, GFRC, and stamped concrete. You can also use it for a stucco fence and also helps in building organic sculptures.
This stucco sprayer is a great tool to speed up your building process and save you labor! Use it with your air compressor and just press the handle to be able to spray. With 4 spraying holes and large capacity spray pot, you can spray it evenly to the walls as well as more efficient work.
- Pneumatically applied mixes offer a better water/cement ratio for a higher quality finished product.
- 45-degree bucket design, not only for wall spraying but great for ceiling spraying.
- Brass 4-jets to match your job and air compressor.
- Heavy-duty non-rusting stainless steel hopper.
- Handle on hopper for better control and ease of use.
- Removable long handle for spraying in more confined areas.
- Material: Stainless Steel + Copper
- Valve: Includes 1/2" female swivel, a 1/4" air plug with 3/8" NPT male
- Valve Pressure: 120 PSI, deliver up to 100 CFM
- Spraying Hole Quantity: 4pcs
- Spraying Hole Size: 18mm
- Working Air Pressure: From 4 to 6 ATM
- Suggested Air Compressor: 3 HP
- Suggested Air Compressor Exhaust Volume: 0.6M/Min
- Distance Between Wall and Mortar Sprayer: Maximum from 50 to 100mm
- Suitable Usage: Stucco, Cement, Water Mud, Lime Slurry, Waterproof Mortar, and other Thin Materials Spraying Construction
- Item Size: 770 * 225 * 210mm / 30.31 * 8.86 * 8.27in
- Item Weight: 2.0kg / 4.41 lb
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x Spraycrete Mortar Spray Gun